Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Travel Necessities


I'm gearing up for vacation. We're headed to the beach in two weeks. Here are my picks to keep you traveling in style!


Take Off Necessities

  • Ray-Ban Aviators are a classic for a reason. They look good on everyone! 
  • This Getaway bag in red ikat is a great carry on for all your in-flight essentials. Plus it expands to accommodate your souvenirs for the flight home. I'm also loving this elephant print pouf!
  • Truffle pouch is perfect for organizing all your documents. Keep your passport, boarding pass, and itinerary all in one easy to find (and see) spot!
  • This light weight gauze scarf will keep you looking chic not chilly.
  • A Panama hat protects your face from the sun and hides bad hair days on the beach. 
  • You won't go far without your passport! Make sure it's easy to find in this neon holder.

Where are you headed this Summer? 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that bag! And that hat too! I desperately need a cute hat... I burned my scalp the last time we went to the beach! :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I always wear a hat to protect my face and hair color ;) I purchased this Panama hat and love it! xo Lauren

      Delete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio