Monday, May 13, 2013

Palm Print



The Sheridan French line is just so perfect for Spring & Summer, I can't help but wear it constantly (as seen here, here, and here)! I wore the Lillian Skirt in Pink Palm on Mother's Day. Last time, I paired it with a fitted white tee. I switched it up with chambray for a casual morning at Hyatt Lost Pines.

What I'm Wearing
Sheridan French Lillian Skirt in Pink Palm (sold out, available in Green Palm) // J.Crew Chambray Shirt (similar to the Keeper Chambray Shirt) // J.Crew Factory Crystal Link Bracelet // Stella & Dot Julep Bangle // Havaianas Slim Flip Flop

4 comments:

  1. Love this look!!

    LOVE!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valerie! You'll have to teach me how to do your topknot! Would look so cute with this outfit!

      Delete
  2. Beyond obsessed with that Sheridian French skirt! I'm so sad that the pink is sold out! :(

    Jessie

    jessieholmesspringer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer! The green palm is still available!

      Delete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio