Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Lillian


 Skirt: Sheridan French Lillian // Shirt: J.Crew Perfect-fit tee // Flippy Floppies: Havaianas // Ring: gifted Kendra Scott Jolie // Bracelets: Stella & Dot Renegade, David Yurman, C.Jane (similar here) // Nails: OPI 'Charged Up Cherry'

While I was in blue bonnet country, I took advantage of the beautiful scenery to snap some outfit pics. This pink palm print skirt is my latest Sheridan French acquisition. Sheridan wore it at the fan photo shoot and I immediately fell for the bright print and high waist. I works just as easily for road trips to weddings (as seen here) as to hosting dinner or poolside cocktails. I wore it with a J.Crew tee but looking forward to pairing it with the Isla top (wait listed)! 

Photography by Lindsey Wilson

2 comments:

  1. So cute! love the tee with the long skirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lacey! This is quickly becoming my Spring uniform. It's the perfect dressy casual look!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...